Prolong the life of your commercial roof with a preventative maintenance plan. A preventative maintenance plan is a routine, comprehensive commercial roof maintenance program designed to extend and maximize the service life of your roof. Having a preventative maintenance plan in place can result in a well-maintained roof that could last many years past its initial warranty period.
Establishing a Commercial Preventative Maintenance Plan:
- Sheetmetal will come out for an initial comprehensive inspection of your roof. With a detailed checklist and thorough inspection process, your roofing experts will ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Recommendations – After our roofing experts have inspected your commercial roof, we will develop a customized plan to help keep your roof in the best shape. Some of those recommendations could include:
- General housekeeping
- Roof cleaning/debris removal
- Added safety accessories
- Leak repairs
- Pipe seals
- Updates to remain OSHA compliant
In addition to these recommendations, you can do your part by reminding all workers who have access to the roof of a few general precautions such as walking only on designated walk paths and pads, not smoking on the roof, promptly clearing drain clogs & not leaving tools or other items on the roof.
- Implementation – The final step in the Commercial Preventative Maintenance Plan is implementation. The roofing experts at WeatherShield Roofing & Sheetmetal will work with you to develop a schedule and course of action for care and maintenance of your roof. We will provide you with a report once our roofing service and repairs have been completed.
Benefits of a Commercial Preventative Maintenance Plan
The best way to protect your investment is by hiring a roofing specialist. Commercial roofs are much more complicated and technical than it looks, and the experts at WeatherShield Roofing & Sheetmetal are here to help. Having a preventative maintenance plan in place not only extends the life of your roof, but it also helps cost savings by avoiding unplanned repairs, it gives you a thorough understanding of the condition of your commercial roof and it gives you and your company a peace of mind that your roof is in great hands.
Now is the time to start a commercial preventative maintenance plan for your commercial space. Give WeatherShield Roofing and Sheetmetal a call at (817) 441-1446 to start building out your preventative maintenance plan.